Skin is the covering of all the layers of your body, and the thinnest most layers that is why it needs protection from sun rays and other environmental affects that cause different kinds of deadly diseases and allergies that can harm your skin. In order to overcome these issues and for quick fairness of your skin I am going to discuss some very main elements by which you can easily get fair and glowing skin in no time. Quick fairness of skin is demanding because the part of the skin that is visible to the sun gets tan because most of the people work at day time so it gets very important for them to make their skin fair and glow quickly. Things like cucumber, glycerin and rosewater can make your skin glow and fair quickly and without any side effects. Put some pieces of cucumber in the mixer and then add equal quantities of rosewater and glycerin to it and make a paste not to thin nor thick, then apply it to your face before sleeping and wash it in the morning, you will see that your face will start looking fair and glowing with in a day.
There are many tips and tricks by the help of which you can make your face attractive in the public eye. Here are some very useful homemade remedies and some product mixing methods that can help you in your task. Follow these simple and easy steps and see the amazing results in no time in achieving fair skin.
1. Apply lemon on your face because it makes your face glow and it’s a very good bleaching agent that will help you resolve your fairness issues.
2. By applying potato juice on your skin can make your face white gradually by using this tip.
3. Before going to a Party you can apply this simple and quick remedy. Take a banana and peal it, take the pulps and mix it properly and apply to your face and see the amazing affect. Keep the paste at least 10 to 15 minutes on your face.
4. You can apply papaya juice on your face to make it fair and glowing and it also removes dead cells from your skin and repairs your skin in no time.
5. Apply lemon juice with cucumber juice, it helps you lighten your skin and it is very useful for oily skins.
6. Get an egg and take the white part and apply it to your face it will help you make your skin soft and smooth.
7. Grind the orange peel after drying it. Then mix it with milk and apply the paste on your skin, it helps your skin glow and take out the dirt from the pores.
8. Zinc and lactic acid are very good for the skin; you can get these things from curd. Apply curd on your face and get fair looking skin with in no time.
9. Use almond oil and olive to improve your skin color and to remove the dirt from within the face pores and use this home remedy to cure dry skins.