At a certain age most women experience thick hairs on their face and chin. This is not their fault because their parents are the cause that they might have this issue. Hairs on face are totally genetic and can be removed by many methods but shaving them is not the perfect solution. Shaving hair can cause more thick and dark black hair on your face.
Today I am going to discuss an issue that has not been discussed previously. As most of the women face this problem and there is very little authentic information about it, I am going to write some of my expert advice and make sure that people can use these tips and tricks and have good results. Below are some of the very unique tips and homemade tricks that you can use for face hair removal.
1. Waxing is the best way to remove hair from your body and to get rid of the thick and dark hair that will grow after waxing. But waxing on your face is not a good idea, so you can use non waxing strips that are very effective in the case of removing hair from face. You can get from your nearest drugstore.
2. The solution to permanent hair removal is Laser Hair Removal and electrolysis. It’s expensive but it is the only way to remove hair permanently from face.
3. Take 2 table spoon of sugar with some water in a cup, add some drops of lemon juice and mix the solution until it becomes a thick paste. Then apply it on your face. While applying the paste pull the unwanted hairs in the opposite direction and remove them.
4. Take 15 ml of water and 10 ml of lemon juice. Mix this solution and add 30 g of baking powder. Mix it until it becomes a dark brown paste. Apply it on your face very slowly. After 10 minutes the paste will become a hard mask. Remove the mask and your hairs will be removed from the roots.
5. Take an apricot and cut it into half and peal it. Put half of the apricot in the water for a day. Then drop the water and apply the inner part of the apricot to the hair area. Wait for a minute so it dries up. Then remove the dried part from your face and all the hairs there will also be removed.
6. Take one lemon juice and add 1 table spoon of honey in it. Mix it and then apply it on your face. When it dries out then remove the mixture from your face. This is also one of the good face hair removal tips for women.
7. Peel an orange and grind the shell. Mix it with turmeric and some curd. Make a thick paste and apply it on your face. After it dries up, remove the paste and see the results.
10. Take some almonds and grind them. Mix them with turmeric powder, milk and rose water. Apply this solution to your face and after some time wash your face with Luke warm water.