Black hair is very natural and prone hair, making them relaxed by using chemicals makes them even hard to take care of. Most black hair people face hair breakage and their hair does not grow longer because of using chemicals and artificial methods. This article discusses the very basics of, how you can keep your hair black and healthy, so they can grow as long as you wish them to be. The most important factors that make your hair strong are your emotions, genes, nerves and your immune system. Strong hair is a dream of every woman and we have a plus point of our culture which is so rich that women don’t have to waste their money on expensive products because of these simple and helpful home remedies and daily care. There are a bunch of beauty parlors that provide treatments to the hair but are very expensive, but there is no need to worry because there are many other ways to make you hair black and prevent your hair from falling. I will also discuss some use of good products that will help you make your hair keep their blackness and will make them glow. Fruits are very helpful for every kind of body issues as they are natural and can provide you with very use full vitamins which are not prepared artificially. Here are some very basic routine tips that will help you make your hair strong and healthy and will keep the skin dandruff free. Given below are some hair care tips that will help you to grow and maintain the beauty of black hair naturally at home.
1. Washing black hair every 8 to 10 days is very important, but a daily wash might lose your hairs oil and moisture, making them
Dry and full of dandruff.
2. Even your hair needs to be conditioned daily to bring back its moisture that keeps your hair growing and makes them shiny.
3. Hot combs and hair dryers are used very widely on black hair. These kinds of things can also damage your hair. I am not
Saying that you should not use these things, but using them daily can cause swear damage and breakage of hair.
4. In order to avoid hair damage by using hair dryers you should first use hair wrapping lotion then use your hair dryer.
5. Before tonging your hair use any of the heat protectors you use and they tong your hair, this will both protect and keeps
Your hair from getting damaged.
6. Most experts say that you should properly shampoo your hair after 14 days but after 7 to 10 days is exactly what you will do.
7. Don’t comb your hair with a thin comb because it results in breakage of hair, so use a little thicker comb to comb your hair.
8. You can also use strong black coffee to make your hair black naturally.
9. Don’t use vinegar, it’s a very old method and it really messes up your hair. Use dye instead of vinegar.
Homemade remedies for hair like applying egg and amla on your hair are very old methods of making them strong and attractive. By applying these methods you can naturally make your hair look gorgeous. People search different products to find a one that fits their hair, but in this process they totally mess up their hair, instead of doing that they should stick to a product and let it slowly find a way to treat your hair effectively or they should use homemade methods