In this modern world of beauty and glamor people want themselves to be attractive and perfect when they face the public. And in the case of women, well they mostly spend their time reshaping themselves, making their beauty everlasting. They should know that their beauty products are making their everlasting beauty worse. Talking about the natural products which are thought to be some very old methods made from herbal oils and minerals, well they exist but most of these methods are turned modern. I have discussed in my previous articles about how to maintain your beauty by applying some very useful and simple homemade beauty tips and tricks. In this article I will define some natural ways of removing pimples and getting rid of acne for girls, boys, women and women over age.
Here I am going to discuss the treatment of pimples and acne on forehead, face and back. Pimples are a kind of acne in which the oil is trapped in the pores and the pore swells. Pimples are most common in young girls and teenagers. But sometimes women also face these issues. There are many ways of medicating acne by consulting a physician or a skin specialist. Treatment of pimples now a days is done by cleanser products of very high quality brands, which most women prefer but they are not aware of the side effects that these products can cause. Acne when treated with these products can also get worse and the infections and inflammations can be dangerous. Acne home treatment can help you get rid of pimples and can protect your skin from getting damaged.
Here are some solutions and home treatments of acne and pimples for boys, girls, men and women.
1. If you have a giant pimple on your face and you want to destroy it in one night you can do such things. Apply toothpaste to cover the pimple and wash it after 5 to 10 minutes. Use a nice moisturizer; it will help clean the dirt inside the pimple.
2. If you have many pimples on your face and you want to get rid of them then you can take some water in a bowl and keep it in the fridge for 20 minutes then dip your face in it for some time, do this every day.
3. Make a mixture of baking soda and water until you get a thick looking substance then apply it on your face. Keep it on for some time and then wash it with luke warm water, the results will be amaizing.
4. Keep off your hair and hands from the pimples and drink plenty of water to wash the impure stuff out of the body.
5. Try mud masks and cleansers.
6. Do not apply much makeup and try to wash the makeup brushes every time you use them.
7. Remember not to pick your fresh pimples because the germs from your fingers will make the situation worse and you can have clear looking scars that are impossible to treat after.
9. Potassium alum can also help you resolve your pimple issues as it is the best natural antiseptic.
10. This may sound awkward but chlorine can also help you treat your pimples. Swim for a while because the chlorine mixed in the pool water can dry up your pimples.
11. Wash your face daily because it will reduce the cause of pimples on your skin. Don’t over wash your skin because the soap can make your skin dry and rough.