Face Care Routine
Women who wear makeup should do a routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing turn back the clock every evening, plus washing the face in the morning. 5 Minute Makeover Cleansing will take away old make-up and the grime and grease that have been accumulated throughout the day.
* Take away mascara Lashes Unlimited with a cotton bud dipped in eye-dipped in eye-cleansing lotion.
To make the work easier keep your hair off your face.
* Take out the eye shadow - Artistic Pallets - by softly wiping it off with a pad of clean cotton wool moistened with eye-cleansing lotion.
* Pour a little face cleansing cream into the palm of one hand and wipe it generously over the nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks --- by two fingers of the other hand.
* Massage the cream into the skin, first under the throat, using a gentle upward motion.
* Go on massaging the cream up to the forehead, using the fingertips.
* Softly massage the cream from the eyes to the nose.
* Massage cream back over the chin, which is mainly prone to blackheads. Use the index finger.
* Then, remove the cream from the face with tissue pads in each hand. Start on under the chin and work over the cheeks and on to the forehead
Toners take away all traces of dirt, make-up or cleanser that stay after cleansing.
* Immediately following cleansing apply toner to the forehead and cheeks on a pad of cotton wool
* Apply the toner to the crevices in the region of the nose.
* Apply the toner to the crevices in the region of the chin.
Exclusive of moisture, the skin will not remain smooth and supple. The face is exposed to the drying outcome of the weather, so moisturizers -- which form a film over the skin -- contain and increase the natural moisture.
* Using the tips of the fingers, dot moisturizing cream lightly all over the face.
* Press the fingers of both hands into the centre of the forehead and work the cream slowly outwards.
Pat the cream softly around the eyes.
* Work the cream in the region of the jaw line, chin and mouth with the middle fingers of both hands.
* Rubdown the cream over the throat with alternating hands, using upward strokes from collar-bone to chin.